This blog was started on 7th June 2015.
Bio updated : 17th July 2017
Rachit Singh is an author, marketer, and public speaker. Has worked with several companies and individuals to help them produce and market content in an efficient way. He contributes and has been featured in many publications.
I’ve Written books : Never on Rest ( Crime fiction Series ), Find the spark and currently working on Chattis ( Romantic Comedy Novel ).
Apart from being an author, I own a marketing agency ( Scribbify ). I’ve worked with several companies and individuals to help them create and market content better. I love understanding businesses, how they work and everything that comes in between. I believe marketing is a lot about storytelling.
Guest posts –
I love writing guest posts on other blogs. This not only increases my connections with other bloggers but also delivers several benefits stick to it. I am still working to make this list long enough.
- BloggingShout – Wrote a Guest post about optimizing WordPress database for speed ( link ).
- SEOtechyworld – In this post I mentioned five free plugins to speed up a wordpress blog. ( link ).
- Tech Cocktail – 8 Lessons I learned after Loosing my office space ( link )
- BloggingShout – 10 Simple Ways bloggers can Improve their Blog Writing ( link )
- I have been featured on Huffingtonpost titled “45 Experts share their biggest linkedin strategy”.
- I did a podcast with Neil patel named “How to Raise a Blog ft Neil Patel“
- I have also done a podcast with Kris reid.
- Took part in an expert roundup at Inspirebuddy.
- Took part in expert roundup at Ravi Singh’s blog.
- Blog Mean featured my answer in a post titled “71 Blogger strategies to create attractive headlines“.
I’ve been interviewed on maininfopoint, a website where popular bloggers around the web give their interviews. (This site is no more online )
- I’ve been also interviewed on ChristopherJanB.
- I’ve been mentioned on Nichehacks, on a post about building powerful backlinks without SEO.
- One of my articles have been mentioned on Guest crew.
- One of my infographic got mentioned on techblogng.
- A post of mine has also been mentioned on seoding.com.
- One of my tips on building subscribers has been mentioned in a post on sohomarketer.
- My post was once shared on wpsecuriyplugin.com .
- One of my posts has been used a reference to make an infographic on YourEscapefrom9to5.
- Got featured in expert roundup on Adeel Sami.
* You can view my testimonials from the testimonials page here.
Get in touch –
When I am not online, I am an adventure and food loving guy. I love traveling to new places and having new experiences. A part of my income goes in food only.
I don’t have a massive group of friends to hang out with. I can be mostly found alone on shops and other places, taking care of myself. I have a few friends. I love hanging out with them. When I am with friends, I love riding bikes, going to amusement parks, restaurants etc.
I am a cheerful and happy person, filled with optimism and hope. I respect hard work, creativity, and ideas. If you’d like to get in touch, below are some places you can catch me online.