This blog was started on 7th June 2015.
I’ve been leaving my footprints online since 7th standard. I started blogging in 8th standard as a spammer. Turned into a serious blogger in 10th standard. I am now a 16 years old young mind, who loves reading and writing about topics revolving around blogging.
Most of my articles are about Search engine optimization, WordPress, Content Writing and Making Money Online. I love sharing what I learn.
Guest posts –
I love writing guest posts on other blogs. This not only increases my connections with other bloggers but also delivers several benefits stick to it. I am still working to make this list long enough.
- BloggingShout – Wrote a Guest post about optimizing WordPress database for speed ( link ).
- SEOtechyworld – In this post I mentioned five free plugins to speed up a wordpress blog. ( link ).
- I have been featured on Huffingtonpost titled “45 Experts share their biggest linkedin strategy”.
- I did a podcast with Neil patel named “How to Raise a Blog ft Neil Patel“
- I have also done a podcast with Kris reid.
- Took part in an expert roundup at Inspirebuddy.
- Took part in expert roundup at Ravi Singh’s blog.
- Blog Mean featured my answer in a post titled “71 Blogger strategies to create attractive headlines“.
I’ve been interviewed on maininfopoint, a website where popular bloggers around the web give their interviews. (This site is no more online )
- I’ve been also interviewed on ChristopherJanB.
- I’ve been mentioned on Nichehacks, on a post about building powerful backlinks without SEO.
- One of my articles have been mentioned on Guest crew.
- One of my infographic got mentioned on techblogng.
- A post of mine has also been mentioned on seoding.com.
- One of my tips on building subscribers has been mentioned in a post on sohomarketer.
- My post was once shared on wpsecuriyplugin.com .
- One of my posts has been used a reference to make an infographic on YourEscapefrom9to5.
* You can view my testimonials from the testimonials page here.
Get in touch –
When I am not online, I am an adventure and food loving guy. I love traveling to new places and having new experiences. A part of my income goes in food only.
I don’t have a massive group of friends to hang out with. I can be mostly found alone on shops and other places, taking care of myself. I have a few friends. I love hanging out with them. When I am with friends, I love riding bikes, going to amusement parks, restaurants etc.
I am a cheerful and happy person, filled with optimism and hope. I respect hard work, creativity, and ideas. If you’d like to get in touch, below are some places you can catch me online.